Friday 13 November 2015

The Sisterhood of the Travelling Hat - Jessica

Adelaide has been visiting Chicago, and fabulous fashion blogger Jessica of Zella Maybe.


It can be hard when styling something that has been seen multiple times before, and find a way to put your unique spin on it. Jessica decided on some literal spin and turned the hat around. I would never have thought of that, and now you get to see all the detail at the back, and the figure-eight bandeau sits across the front. Adelaide turns out to be an even more versatile hat than I ever imagined.


Jump over to Jessica's blog to see the rest of the photos and leave her a comment! And I'd also love to know what you think, and whether you've ever tried wearing a hat a different way to change it up?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Awww, thanks for the shout out! Although I must be getting senile, because I swear I remember you mentioning that you could wear it backwards or forwards when you introduced everyone to Adelaide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I did say it could be worn any way, but I was imagining more different angles than backwards, but it really does work!

      Delete
  2. Another awesome step on the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much pizzazz and charm to Jessica's beautiful look, which gets extra bonus points for the fact that she clever sported the hat backwards. Love it!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed! I love the rest of the outfit as it is and it goes so well with Adelaide too :)

      Delete
  4. Great to see your fabulous hat again and I enjoyed Jessica's approach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing all these different looks has been the second best part of the journey! (After all the lovely people connections!)

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig